Find out more about the range of products for the Food sector
B-Pack® has developed over the years a wide range of multilayer co-extruded flexible films with high barrier properties both functional and gas, capable of guaranteeing high protection to packaged foods.
Products for Lamination
Coextruded film to be laminated with materials like PET, OPA, OPP in addition to APET, PS and cast films. Flexible film, clear or pigmented available in multiple thicknesses.
Barrier products PE based and HIGH TRANSPARENCY
- oxygen, gas and aromas barrier
- UV absorber
Barrier products PP based and HIGH TRANSPARENCY
- oxygen, gas and aroma barrier
- hot filling resistance
Coextruded films, PE or PP based, used for meat, processed meat, cheese and bakery product packaging. Top and bottom that provide the end user the best combination of materials and thicknesses.
Flexible coextruded film PE or PP based, available both with and without oxygen barrier. Product to be laminated with PET, Bopp or Apet. It can be used with Top printed films as well as rigid Bottom web for thermoforming. Reclosabilty up to 10 times.
Barrier coextruded films with high functional barrier performances that guarantee the food product safety.
Specifically, the FUNCTIONAL BARRIER is considered as:
- Barrier to external contaminant like mineral oils coming from recycled carboard
- Barrier to the aggressive component of the food packaged
Barrier to external contaminants
- PP based with low sealing characteristics for high-speed packaging.
- reduced thicknesses
- printable surface
- shelf life
- high transparency
- prolonged organoleptic characteristics of the packaged product (fragrances, taste)